KIDS CLUBHOUSE 2023 SUMMER CAMP HIRING
CAMP DIRECTOR POSITION
Kids Clubhouse (KCH) will be running a four week summer camp in person. We are looking for a passionate team to serve at KCH. The candidate for this position should be responsible, enthusiastic, and a good communicator and collaborator. The candidate will be expected to plan and implement the materials provided with integrity to guide daily camper activity.
- A Christian who attends church regularly and is active in ministry work.
- Must be 18 years old by July 2023.
- Prior experience working at KCH is required.
- Prior experience in a leadership position.
This is a 13 week long position. In order to apply, you have to be available for the full 13 weeks. This includes:
- Planning: May - June
- Training: June 3, June 10, June 17, June 24, August 5 (Cleanup/Evaluation)
- Group Training: July 3 - July 7
- Session 1: July 10 - July 21
- Session 2: July 24 - August 4
Camp hours will be from 9 AM - 5 PM, with before camp care from 8 AM - 9AM, and after camp care from 4 PM - 6 PM. Camp Director will be required to be at camp from 8:20 AM and stay until 5 PM. Camp Director will be required to stay until 6 PM two times per session.
Camp Director candidates will be paid $17.00 for 13 weeks.
If you have any further questions, comments, or concerns please email email@example.com.
How to Apply
Attached will be a google form. In order to apply, please have your resume, salvation testimony, and 2 reference letters prepared to submit in the form. We thank all candidates for applying, however you will only be contacted for an interview if we proceed with your application.
First Aid CPR-C Certification and Police Check (18 and older) are needed if we proceed with your application.
ALL APPLICATIONS ARE DUE APRIL 16, 2023