Community Service Coordinator (Part-time)
Part-time contract position. Approximately 20 hours a week and may be adjusted as needed by Personnel Committee.
Richmond Hill (Chinese) Baptist Church is currently looking for a Community Service Coordinator (part-time). The person of this position is expected to do the planning, coordination, and implementation of programs for outreaching to the community as well as to the church congregations in consultation and under the guidance and supervision of the pastor, and report to the church pastor.
- A mature Christian with a passion for evangelism and a caring heart for the community.
- Have a team spirit in serving God, with good interpersonal skills and a pleasant personality.
- Good organizational and administrative skills; proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PPT, Chinese typing, and book-keeping knowledge is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Cantonese and English, Mandarin would be an asset.
- Punctuality and ability to work independently.
- Have previous working experience and familiar with Canadian culture is preferable.
- The successful candidate is expected to become a RHCBC member and attend RHCBC Sunday worship regularly upon hiring.
- Plan, implement and host community programs
- Plan and organize children summer day camp
- Manage community rentals
- Contact person for community enquires
- Co-work with other church ministries in outreach events